Office 365 Migrations
Agilant is a Microsoft partner and we enable our customers to leverage the full potential of Office365. By understanding your requirements our team is able to provide a tailored adoption plan for your company and conduct a seamless journey to the cloud platform.
- MS Exchange/third party email server audit
- Usage analysis
- TCO analysis
- On-premise email server to Office365
- Hosted email server to Office365
- Seamless and uninterrupted migration
- License management
- Change and configuration management
- Office 365 Operational Knowledge Management
- Technical support
- Incident management
Almost always when we talk to companies, the number one reason they choose to move to the cloud is the agility and speed that they can move with. Agilant Cloud Solutions represent everything from compute, storage, and databases to continuous integration, data analytics, and artificial intelligence – at your fingertips. This means you can go from idea to implementation in seconds rather than months.
There are a lot of reasons why customers are migrating to the cloud. Some are migrating to the cloud to increase the productivity of their workforce. We also see a lot of companies with a data center consolidation or rationalization projects migrating to the cloud, especially those that are preparing for an acquisition, divestiture, or have otherwise experienced infrastructure sprawl over the years. Additionally, there are companies that are looking to completely re-imagine their business using modern technology as part of a larger digital transformation program. And of course, organizations are always looking for ways to improve the bottom line by reducing their costs.
Agilant allows our clients to reap the benefits of the biggest cloud based open-source revolution by taking them through a well-planned and risk-free journey. Agliant’s cloud migration services focus on three types of transitions: on premise to the cloud, from cloud to cloud, and from the cloud back to a local data center.
Our Solution Includes:
- Architecture and design planning
- Migration strategy and on-boarding
- Staging and setup
- Cloud/application migrations
- Managed cloud services (monitoring and incident management)
- Cloud DevOps (AWS Cloudformation/ARM, Lambda/Functions etc.)
Hybrid cloud refers to a mixed computing, storage, and services environment made up of on-premises infrastructure, private cloud services, and a public cloud—such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure—with orchestration among the various platforms. Using a combination of public clouds, on-premises computing, and private clouds in your data center means that you have a hybrid cloud infrastructure.
The primary benefit of a hybrid cloud is agility. The need to adapt and change direction quickly is a core principle of a digital business. Your enterprise might want (or need) to combine public clouds, private clouds, and on-premises resources to gain the agility it needs for a competitive advantage.
Leveraging the cloud properly, along with your existing on-prem infrastructure, brings a hybrid model that can help solve many pain points such as security, elasticity, flexibility and budget. Agilant Hybrid Cloud Solutions bridge the gap between public and private cloud resources, so organizations can provision workloads smarter and respond faster to customer demand. Our architects and engineers can provide a balanced hybrid solution that incorporates your business strategy, while providing the support you desire. We provide the assessment expertise to determine the best path for your cloud journey, and the subsequent migration services, to get you to your destination.
Business uses include:
- Dynamic or frequently changing workloads.
- Separating critical workloads from less-sensitive workloads.
- Big data processing.
- Moving to the cloud incrementally, at your own pace.
- Temporary processing capacity needs.
- Flexibility for the future.
- Best of both worlds.
- Freedom in Choosing Cloud Providers
- Seamless Data Flow
- Predictable Performance
- Secure Data Governance
- Economical Business Continuity
- Adapt to Changing Business Needs
- Built for Today, Designed for Tomorrow
Infrastructure as a Service
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) solutions automate IT infrastructure provisioning and represent the core of cloud computing. IaaS quickly scales up and down with demand, letting you pay only for what you use. It helps you avoid the expense and complexity of buying and managing your own physical servers and other datacenter infrastructure. Each resource is offered as a separate service component, and you only need to rent a particular one for as long as you need it. A cloud computing service provider, such as Microsoft Azure, manages the infrastructure, while you purchase, install, configure, and manage your own software—operating systems, middleware, and applications. Both private and public IaaS solutions are available to businesses.
Business uses include:
- Test and development
- Website hosting
- Storage, backup, and recovery
- Web apps
- High-performance computing
- Big data analysis
- Eliminate capital expense and reduces ongoing cost.
- Improve business continuity and disaster recovery.
- Innovate rapidly.
- Respond quicker to shifting business conditions
- Focus on your core business.
- Increase stability, reliability, and supportability.
- Better security.
- Get new apps to users faster.
Openstack is an open source cloud computing software for both public and private clouds. The solution is aimed to offer a robust and secure cloud experience with optimal uptime and minimal business interruption. Our experts have years of experience in deploying, migrating, testing and managing Openstack environments across countless verticals and of various sizes, making our solutions flexible in nature.
Our Openstack design team has extensive experience of designing and deploying clouds in different environments and industries. Their designs are elastic and offer maximum possible scalability without compromising on performance. We work to first understand business needs and then customize each deployment to provide the best end user experience. The Agilant team ensures that your cloud experience not only meets your current needs, but your future requirements as well.
Cloud Service Automation
Cloud automation software improves business agility and operational efficiency by accelerating service delivery across an infrastructure comprised of multiple hardware platforms, hypervisors, and clouds. Agilant Cloud Automation Services help customers better understand and more efficiently deploy automated application and middleware provisioning solutions. Our cloud-agnostic services are designed to deploy and manage all your hybrid IT services, while creating a cloud environment that is faster, simpler and smarter.
- A personalized self-service experience: one catalog, custom services
- Multi-vendor, hybrid cloud infrastructure at the push of a button
- Streamlined application assembly using a drag-and-drop interface
- Simplified, automated application release
- Adaptable, extensible automation—automate the delivery of any IT service
Key Activities include:
- Conduct pre-engagement planning and kickoff meeting
- Review business and IT requirements and discuss use case details
- Review the current state and conduct gap analysis for the target state
- Conduct solution design review workshops
- Deploy and validate platform prerequisites for the High Available (HA) Distributed Deployment
- Perform the installation, configuration, and validation of the High Available (HA) Distributed Deployment
- Provide knowledge transfer
Agilant’s cloud-delivered SD-WAN incorporates a distributed network of service gateways and SD-WAN orchestrators deployed at top tier cloud data-centers around the world, providing scalability, redundancy and on-demand flexibility. Following a key principle of SDN, Agilant separates the data, control and orchestration planes to provide valuable flexibility.
Agilant service gateways and orchestrators enable optimized data paths for all applications, branches and data centers along with the ability to deliver network services from the cloud. Eliminate datacenter backhaul penalties with a cloud-ready network to provide an efficient direct path to public and private enterprise clouds. Enterprises get unmatched flexibility to decide what services to deploy and manage, when to upgrade and adhere to network operation policies.
Agilant boost the service level of standard broadband Internet links by implementing a number of technologies, including Dynamic Multi-Path Optimization, Forward Error Correction, and real-time analytics.
- Virtual Service Delivery
- Easy Policy Settings
- Deploy in Minutes