Technology Order Gateway Platform (TOGa©)
Agilant’s Technology Order Gateway, “TOGa©”, is a cloud-hosted, proprietary, API-based platform. It was designed as an OmniChannel ecosystem for our MegaRetail partners, SMB Clients, VARs and call centers. TOGa© has become the platform of choice for MegaRetailers, and their customers can consume IT services bundled with their technology products.
Both flexible and dynamic, TOGa©; enables retailers the ability to sell data-driven context-based services for MegaRetailers. New Services are added to the platform at the speed of trends and a significant increase in customer loyalty.
- Robust work order management
- Complex service multi-step bundle management
- Flexible payment solutions
- Real-time status updates
- Lead flow management
- Product catalogs
End-to-End Consumer Grade Tech Services
Customers today want to get the most out of their latest and greatest device. And regardless of whether they are turning on a device for the first time, need to make an update along the way or encounter a hardware or software issue, they expect quick solutions. They are choosing retailers who align with their personal requirements, making tech services a top priority not only for the consumer, but the retailer, as well. Retailers and SMBs are in difficult position of constant brand differentiation, while attempting to increase profits in a market of shrinking margins. And tech services is just the platform to get them to the next level.
Agilant delivers a full suite of consumer-grade tech services that are easy to purchase and consume, including set-up services, proactive and reactive hardware repair services, software installation and comprehensive helpdesk services. Our services are designed with you in mind, and are offered at very attractive price points for your end user consumers.
Our services come with several value-added features and capabilities, including:
- Performing operating system updates
- Create & Set-up user accounts
- Remove unwanted / pre-installed programs
- Install and Activate software titles
- Install and Configure Anti-Virus on multiple devices
- 24/7 US-based Tech Support via phone or live chat
- Diagnostic & Soft-fix repair services
- PC Tune-ups & Optimization
Augmented Reality Grade Tech Services
As connected devices and technology become increasingly feature-rich and complex, Augmented Reality solutions pose a unique offering to your customers seeking tech guidance, advice and/or troubleshooting support. Augmented reality (AR) is an interactive experience of a real-world environment where objects are enhanced by computer-generated perceptual information.
With 24/7 Augmented Reality Support Solutions, your customers receive support from one of our AR experts virtually, right through their smartphone. There is no need for on-site support. Our experts can interpret your customers’ field of view in real-time, share instructional PDFs, conduct directional video/voice calling and much more.
The true value of any organization resides in its data. Protecting that data and keeping it secure is a top priority for consumers. And retailers who offer data-related services are truly differentiated in the market.
Agilant reduces security risk by helping our clients prepare for security threats, defend critical business assets, and respond rapidly to security incidents. By partnering with us, retail clients have access to offer the data services solutions necessary to keep them ahead of competition.
Developed by Agilant, in-store data services include:
- Data Recovery: Should users experience data loss due to a hardware failure, accidental deletion, physical damage, water / fire damage, or a malicious virus, our proprietary methods will recover your customers’ irreplaceable data and memories.
- Data Eradication: Whether your customer is trading in their device, repurposing, reselling, or simply wants to ensure that data is erased prior to removal or recycling, we provide the necessary tools to eradicate data, exceeding DOD level standards. Data eradication can be performed on or off premise. We can leave wiped or destroyed hard drives behind for you to manage according to your own internal security policies or requirements, if requested. A full audit report is included.
- Data Transfer: We supply retailers, manufacturers, and service providers with state-of-the-art, virus-free data transfer tools and services.
Device as a Service (DaaS)
The modern customer requires a modern IT model – simplicity, security, smart technology, and cost savings. IT faces real pain points within multi-vendor, multi device environments that require a level flexibility and resource experience that just isn’t available internally. Agilant’s DaaS model takes care of all these pitfalls through hardware delivery, services, proactive management and analytics.
Optimize your IT assets and resources with Agilant Device as a Service (DaaS), a complete solution that combines hardware, support, insightful analytics, proactive management, and services for every stage of the device lifecycle. Agilant’s DaaS offerings transform lifecycle management from an IT responsibility into an easy-to-use service that delivers fast and satisfying results for users. It includes everything an end user would need — the latest and greatest technology, security and all services. It’s like having the flexibility, agility and convenience of a modern IT department with all of the business benefits of a 24 x 7 operation.
From the moment a device is delivered to an employee to the day it performs its last task, Agilant DaaS can help companies reduce downtime, increase user satisfaction, and prevent small problems from turning into large ones.
Subscription Tech Services
As customer demand for tech services continues to grow, national retail chains are realizing the advantages of offering subscription technology services as part of their overall value proposition. But because retail customers are so varied, the services you offer need to be repeatable, yet customizable.
Agilant’s Retail Subscription Services seek to uncover new revenue and margin opportunities while solving the complex tech service needs of your end-user customers. We tailor our offerings to your customers’ exact needs and budget considerations.
Subscription tech services include the following features:
- Unlimited 24/7 US-based Tech Support
- Anti-Virus installation & subscription activation
- Tech Coaching
- Unlimited support for connected devices
- Unlimited PC Tune-ups
- Unlimited Virus Removals
- Software Installation support
- Diagnostic & Troubleshooting support
- Data Recovery Protection
- Setup & Configuration of Peripheral Devices
Agilant utilizes a network of factory certified IT technicians and engineers across the United States to provide onsite services to customers and businesses whenever they need assistance. Our multi-vendor services address the pain points of supporting IT environments by providing consistent, high quality support experiences with a single support partner and number.
With thousands of available technical resources nationwide, we provide next business day, same day, resident technicians and appointment-based services across the country.
- Onsite Services include:
- Home/Office Installations
- On-Site Diagnosis & Repair
- PC, Network, Printer, TV Set-up
- Trusted Technicians
- Our technicians are certified, background-checked and insured.
- Multivendor, multiplatform experience
- Convenient Appointment Scheduler
- In-home/in-office service available from 9am-8pm Monday through Friday
Agilant’s Depot Repair center is a 150,000 square-foot facility in New York, stocked with over 200,000 parts. Our multi-vendor, factory certified technicians quickly and expertly repair any brand Desktop, Laptop, All-in-one, Tablet, etc., with a 48-hour average turnaround time.
Customer options for device handling of the defective hardware are dependent upon the level of service purchased. Such options include:
- Delivery by the Customer: The customer is responsible for delivering the defective product in-person to an Agilant-designated repair center or via commercial delivery service. The customer must appropriately package the return.
- Pickup by Agilant: Agilant picks up the defective product from the customer location and deliver it to a designated repair center within that geography. It is the customer’s responsibility to appropriately package and prepare the product for courier pickup.
White Label Trade-In Program
New technology enters the marketplace daily. Consumers not only want to buy it, but they also want to offset their cost by trading in the value of older technology. For retailers who want to reap a competitive edge, Agilant offers a fantastic while label trade-in program.
Agilant provides competitive market value for your customers’ trade-ins devices. Your associates’ ONLY task is to check for physical damage. Agilant tools do the rest: analyze each device for specification and working condition, prevent inaccurate information, and squash the potential for customer fraud.
This program has options for both brick & mortar storefronts and online retailers.
As consumers continue to purchase technology, they often struggle with their outdated, unwanted technology. With Agilant’s In-Store Recycling Program, retailers give their customers an extra reason to visit a brick-and-mortar location and simultaneously reduce the high statistic of irresponsibly recycled electronic waste.
Agilant will safely dispose of your customers’ electronic waste in accordance with current environmental standards ensuring all local, state and federal guidelines are met. We have a “No Offshore” policy which prevents illegal offshore disposition.
Processing facility certifications include:
- R2 (paired with either RIOS or OHSAS 18001)
- OHSAS 18001*
- ISO 9001*
- ISO 14001 (Environmental ISO)
*varies based on facility
As technology purchases boom, unfortunately so do technology returns. In the rush to the new, consumers aren’t always prepared for tech complexity or advanced features, leading to higher-than-normal technology returns. And retailers are getting stuck with an inventory influx of devices they will never resell due to liabilities around data.
With Agilant’s Returns Management program, our goal is to maximize the value of each returned device while eliminating the risk of reselling customer returns. We understand a retailer’s challenges, liability and expense associated with high volumes of technology returns. And that’s why our program 100% indemnifies you, while offering you value back.
To avoid mass auctions and 3rd party liquidations, our logistics and warehousing facilities house your returned technology inventory, erase user data and resell the returned devices for a maximum value via our revenue share program.